How to create a high-performing internal audit team
In this course you will learn how to create high performing internal audit teams through hiring, education, feedback, and nurturing.
Program Level: Basic | Prerequisites: None
Program For: Anyone seeking to develop highly effective audit teams
Instructional Method: Self-Study | Advance Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1 hour(s) 00 minute(s) | Field of Study: Auditing
Modality: Recorded Webinar
* Define a High Performing Audit Team
* Determine who should and should not be on the team
* Identify continuous training for High Performing teams
* How to measure and improve the process
* Seven ways to nurture the team
* Quiz Questions: 4 Questions
* Types: Multiple Choice or True / False
* Quiz Attempts: Unlimited retries
* Minimum Quiz score of 100% is required to obtain self-study CPE
On-Demand Video CPE Quiz
* Duration: 1 hour, 0 minutes, 14 seconds
* Professionals interested in learning about how to optimize performance for internal audit teams of all sizes.
Login or create free account to start this course.
About Karen Rawson
Karen Rawson is vice president of the DESARA Group. As aa consultant, manager and business owner who specializes in serving global corporations in high-technology fields, Karen has supported leadership teams in developing and deploying business strategies that have led to significant improvements in cost, quality, and customer satisfaction. She is a certified professional business coach and she has served as an examiner for the Texas Quality Award (Malcolm Baldrige based).