Data Analysis with Python for Excel Users
In this course you will learn how to create pivot tables, work with data, and make visualizations using Python, Pandas, and Jupyter Notebook.
Program Level: Basic | Prerequisites: None
Program For: Excel users seeking to install and learn Python
Instructional Method: Self-Study | Advance Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 3 hour(s) 57 minute(s) | Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Modality: Desktop Recording
* Learn to install Python and Jupyter Notebook with Anaconda
* Learn the basic functionality of Jupyter Notebooks
* Introduction to Pandas and Dataframes
* Introduction to Pivot Tables in Pandas
* Basic visualization with Line, Bar, and Pie charts
* Quiz Questions: 5 Question
* Types: Multiple Choice or True / False
* Quiz Attempts: Unlimited retries
* Minimum Quiz score of 100% is required to obtain self-study CPE
* On-Demand Video CPE Quiz
* Duration: 3 hours 57 minutes 46 seconds
* Anyone seeking to learn Python
Login or create free account to start this course.
About Frank Andrade
Frank is a Data Scientist and his passion is teaching. He has taught for many years. He has taught the fundamentals of programming and web scraping to hundreds of people including undergraduates and professionals.