Episode 8: In this episode, Jon had the chance to interview Ian Stokol and talk about the Customer Experience (CX) process from an Internal Audit perspective. Ian shared what he believes is the most important thing for Internal Auditors to do when auditing the CX process. Listen in to check out what it was. We hope you enjoy it!
Program Level: Basic | Prerequisites: None
Instructional Method: Self-Study | Advance Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 0.42 hour(s) | Field of Study: Auditing
* Learn how modern business developed need for customer experience (CX) processes
* Learn how internal audit should play a role in customer experience (CX)
* Quiz Questions: Minimum 4 Questions
* Types: Multiple Choice or True / False
* Quiz Attempts: Unlimited retries
* Minimum Quiz score of 100% is required to obtain self-study CPE
* On-Demand Video
* CPE Quiz
* Anyone interested in learning how to consider customer experience from internal audit perspective
Login or create free account to start this course.
Jon is the host of the "Audit 15 Fun" podcast, and is an Internal Audit Manager at Casey’s General Store, based in Ankeny, IA. Before joining Casey’s, Jon worked for FedEx Services, performing financial and operational audits focusing on locations mostly in the Latin America & Caribbean region.
Prior to that Jon worked for an accounting firm in Des Moines, IA and in the retirement services industry at Principal Financial Group for more than 8 years and was privileged to work with institutional clients with accounts in excess of $1bn.
Jon has a BS in Finance from Upper Iowa University, and a Masters in Financial Fraud and Investigations from Pfeiffer University. Jon is also a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Iowa, a Certified Internal Auditor, a Certified Fraud Examiner, and a Certified Financial Forensics. Jon is passionate about his work and always eager to interact with other Audit, Accounting and Legal professionals. You can reach out to Jon on Linkedin.